Monday, August 10, 2009

New Colors

We've had a fabulous weekend! Our home is getting filled with more and more items donated from people for us to sell in our garage sale in a couple of weeks. Much of our living room is packed and now only one of us is able to park in the garage. But that won't last long, I'm sure!

We also had the opportunity to paint this weekend. We started with the office and, thanks to the awesome help of my awesome mother-in-law, we were able to finish it rather quickly and move on to the guest bedroom, which will turn into the nursery (hopefully soon!). Kurt and I are absolutely thrilled with the colors of both rooms. The nursery will need another coat of paint but that won't be a problem at all.

As my family knows, I'm not the type for much in the way of manual labor! But I must admit that I had the time of my life painting and moving stuff around. My back is still arguing with me but it just felt so good knowing that I was making some necessary changes in preparing for our little one.

Don't forget to mark your calendars for our garage sale/fundraiser, which is scheduled for August 21st and 22nd. And we're still taking donations for items to sell.

We continue to lift up the birth mother and unborn child in prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment